Items Needed For the First Day of School at Garden of Knowledge
1) Your child’s registration form. (75.00 enrollment fee).
2) Immunization records and documentation of having physical appt. within the year.
3) Extra clothing (shirt, pants, socks and underwear).
4) Pair of slippers to have at school.
5) Small pillow, cuddly pal and blanket for nap.
6) Small tube of toothpaste labeled in permanent marker with child’s name.
Licensing Authority: The Department of Early Education and Care (D.E.E.C.) (formerly O.C.C.S) is the licensing authority and sets the standards for licensing and approval of school age and day care programs.
Non-Discrimination Policy: Eligibility: Any child 2.9 to 9.5 years of age is eligible for enrollment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, cultural heritage, political belief, special needs, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, or disabilities.