(Most children arrive between 8:30 – 9:00. Academic schedule begins by 9:15am)
6:30 – 8:00 AM Free Choice (All ages combined)
1. Early A.M. breakfast offered as needed.
2. Table top activities: coloring, play dough, puzzles, manipulative activities, card games, board games, computer, etc.
8:00 – 9:00 AM Organized Gross Motor in Parlor (All ages combined)
Music and movement, dance, exercising, balance beam, bowling, musical activities, games, parachute activities, obstacle course, table top sports, bean bag toss, balls, etc.
8:15 – 9:00 Mixed Groups will choose:
1. Yoga group upstairs in Pre-K room
2. Floor toys on green rug, table top activities continue in parlor and in kitchen.
3. Free choice in garage utilizing all learning centers: Dramatic play, blocks, math & science, art, reading & writing. (Outside playgrounds are also open as often as weather permits.)
9:00 – 9:15 Whole school welcome meeting in a circle on green rug.
Students will sing a song, receive a morning message reminding them about character traits, do a Second Step Lesson and/or be provided a reminder for their day
9:15 – 10:00 All groups split and go into their respective classrooms
for academic time.
(Please see individual classroom schedules for further details.)
10:00 – 10:30 Hand-washing and mid-morning snack. (All groups at separate times)
10:30 – 11:45 Free time, free play, teacher directed activities, open centers,
group instruction, etc.
11:45 – 12:30 Hand-washing and lunches
12:30 – 1:00 Tooth-brushing, toileting, and transition to rest time.
1:00 – 3:00 Nap time/Rest time/Quiet time activities, enrichment lessons,
crafts, cooking, etc. (depending on age group)
3:00 – 4:30 Story, snack, and free choice. (Groups may be combined or split)
Outside play, garage, yoga, parlor activities, floor toys, table tops etc.
(School age children arriving will be offered snack, homework assistance, and then join groups for various activities.)
4:30 – 5:00 All remaining children will combine and will be offered various choices
on different days (outside, parlor room, garage etc.)